Monday, May 15, 2006

65

Today is my 65th birthday. I was honored and celebrated yesterday by my wonderful, loving family. Today 65 just crept in very quietly. This morning I sorted out all my pills for the week. Then I called the doctor and scheduled a physical and a colonoscopy. Most of the day I was at the senior center where I had drawing classes for 5 hours. I tried to draw with a pen and nib – very hard and frustrating. Then I finished my colored pencil rendition of one of Vangough’s oils. That drawing turned out well. After my art classes I decided to go shopping for new clothes. I am much too short my weight. It just seems strange to realize I am a perfect size extra large petite. This evening my beloved took me for a lovely dinner. Coming home we discussed the beauty of the crepuscular rays in the evening sky. It has been a very nice day. If I were CG, I would say I am a Contented Granny.

1 comment:

AM Kingsfield said...

You make me want to be 65 too!