Tuesday, July 03, 2007


While shopping in a posh shopping center in southern California we came upon this line. It looked out of place. Why would people be camping out in line on an upscale street? Obviously we were not aware of the desperate need people had to be among the first to own an iPhone. Although this would be a more pleasant place to wait in line than many other places, it still seems a little crazy to me.

Did you wait in a long line for an iPhone? Have you ever camped out in line to buy something wonderful? What is worth waiting for days in line?

3 comments:

John said...

I have never waited in line outside of the regular ones at the grocer or the DMV. I hate crowds so much that I figure if I have to wait in line to get a ticket or something it's gonna be pretty crowded and I don't like the crowds.

rosemary said...

No waiting for me for anything...not even a table at a restaurant. Drives me crazy. There is NO cell phone worth taking more of my time than it would normally take to just buy the thing. You turn the phone on, make the call, disconnect. The end.

Linda said...

PLEASE blog about Venice Beach! You are soooo funny :) It was great seeing you guys last night, made me realize how much I missed you. Welcome Back!