Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 Thoughts From Last Week

1.Finding long lost relatives has caused me to think about our common heritage. I am thankful for the wellspring of love that flows from my grandparents down through the generations to bless my grandchildren, their great great grandchildren whom they never even met.

2.We began rehearsals again with the Bowie Senior Chorale. The first day back after our summer break felt like the first day of school. I love singing with this group.

3.I hate negative political ads.

4.I have loved the Visa ads for the Olympics. Go World!

5.The house seems very quiet after the grandchildren go home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day back singing. What a fun time you will have. And it's always nice to see someone counting their blessings..way to go Mom!

MarkEC said...

Looking forward to hearing your concerts! If you want a noisy house, come to mine on the weekends.. saws, drills, grunts and groans, with some minor cursing thrown in. ;-)

rosemary said...

These are the kind of posts that make me feel good....but then you always make me feel better after reading your posts.