Monday, April 28, 2008

13

My youngest grandson will be thirteen this week. He told me that I could get him anything I thought he would like for his birthday. He really wants a new video game, but he has figured out that I am video game challenged and never can remember just exactly what game he wants or exactly just what game system he has. It would be better if his aunt and uncle got him new games. They understand those things. I can get something else.

What should I get this sweet thirteen year old boy for his birthday?

5 comments:

Sling said...

He's gonna be a teenager!
When I turned 13,I got a bottle of Brut cologne.Made me feel all manly and stuff...Yeah,I know.
How about a Best Buy gift card?

just me said...

or one from Game Stop (a video game store)? I'm thinking of doing that for his friend D's bar mitzvah.

the other thing might be something lacrosse-related - I hear he's really into that.

btw, thanks for saving my hubby's butt last weekend :) Hope you enjoyed his talk.

Mom said...

JM,
Your welcome.
Any day I can save the rabbi's butt is a good day for me.

MarkEC said...

Maybe a case for his other gift? Or one of those little clock radios (ihome) that work with certain music players?

I may get by to wish him a happy birthday tomorrow!

Sandy said...

They do love their video games at that age! A gift card from a place like Best Buy is a wonderful idea - lets him choose. He does sound sweet!