Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Party

It is time for my annual Blogland potluck Christmas party. The house is decorated. I've made a rum cake and a gumdrop cake. I'm fixing a big bowl of eggnog and I think I'll make some yummy sausage balls. I've bought you all a wonderful Christmas present this year. It's an open house. Come anytime between now and Christmas. We'll tell some good stories and remember lots of good times together. What will you be bringing to fill out my table and make the party more merry?

I look forward to seeing all of you. I'll give you all your amazing gift after everyone is here.

13 comments:

John said...

I've got the jellied moose nose and cockentrice covered.

Linda said...

I'm bringing the leftover wassail and a song in my heart. Guess which one...

Mom said...

John, ooh, I can hardly wait. Is jellied mouse like chocolate moose?
Yolinna, will the wassil be with or without the special flavoring.
"Oompa-loompa, oompa dee doo"

Tracy said...

I'll bring cake balls.

Merry Christmas!

Random Thinker said...

I've got a big plate of Christmas cookies, all my favorites.

rosemary said...

I've got cupcakes...chocolate with cream cheese frosting.....and a big bottle of Kahlua.....yummy at this time of year. I bring the gift of friendship for you, Sue. I have found a home filled with friends at your party. I couldn't ask for more.

Unknown said...

With all the sweets, I better bring a big pot of braised short ribs in the most delicious sauce. Then after we all have a little bit, we can go back to the sweets!

Miss Healthypants said...

I'll bring the wine and cheese! *smiles*

Sharon said...

The party sounds like fun! I'll bring some meatballs.

Sling said...

I'll bring tuna and cheddar stuffed jalapenos,and an album of Nat King Cole's Christmas music!

Mom said...

This is going to be so much fun. We certainly will have plenty of good food and drink. I am looking forward to all the good conversation and laughter.

rosemary said...

I found my Elvis CD....won't be havin' a.....Wheeeel hava ahh a blue Christmas

Jennie said...

chocolat pot de creme with whipped cream and taco dip! Can't wait!