Sunday, December 20, 2009

Party On



I am so glad you all arrived here before the big snow storm came. We are buried in the snow and more keeps falling, over 2 feet so far. It looks like northern Idaho out our window. The birds are feasting at our bird feeders and we have more than enough to eat here at our party. The jellied moose nose doesn't seem to be a favorite , but the ribs are wonderful and our sweet tooth has lots of yummy favorites. Since it looks like we are going to be here until the storm is over, just sit back with some wine, or a little more Kahlua. I arranged some entertainment for us. The entire Bowie Senior Chorale has come to perform a few songs for us. (Unfortunately blogger won't let me upload the video so you will have to imagine how wonderful they sounded. They sang everything from the Grinch to the Hallelujah chorus.)

Tomorrow I will give you the wonderful gift I bought for all of you to share.

9 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Awesome images, hard to fathom seeming we are midst Summer! Unbelievable hey? :)

Unknown said...

You throw the best parties!

Sharon said...

You're all going to love the Bowie Senior Chorale -- I saw them in concert on Friday night. They were great!!

Tracy said...

I was wondering how much you guys got. I saw on the news you were expecting to get dumped on.

Connor would LOVE to be there to be able to play in the snow. We still have "snowballs" (they are ice balls now) in the freezer from last December when we got our freak snow storm. He refuses to let me get rid of them.

Enjoy the beauty!

Barb said...

Wow, it looks like you got our snow storm from last year. Yikes! Stay warm and stay inside looking out. Beautiful pictures.
We here in Spokane have no snow but lots of rain and fog.

rosemary said...

Well....enjoy the snow....yup, it looks like North Idaho.....sorta....it has been raining here so while there is snow on the ground there is water underneath. Not nice when walking in the forest. I have my boots drying out. I think I got a little tipsy last night on the lovely Kahlua because I slept in until 7:30...unheard of in this home!

AM Kingsfield said...

Great bird pictures!

Jennie said...

Rosemary, pass the kahlua! Out your window look a lot like out my window, only I don't throw such fun parties.

Jennie said...

Happy New Year! Wow, I just realized what an amazing picture that first one is, with all the birds flying around. Really good!