Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Laughter

I love to laugh. Laughter is one of those things that just makes you feel good all over. When I laugh I laugh loud and long. It used to embarrass my children. Now that they are grown they say they like to hear me laugh. I don't laugh loud and long as often as I would like to. It has been a while since I enjoyed a good belly laugh. Last weekend my eleven-year-old granddaughter picked out a movie for us to watch. I loved it because it made me laugh out loud. My sides hurt from laughing. It was just a silly slapstick movie, but it was wonderful. If you need a good laugh watch "Mr Bean's Holiday."

6 comments:

Linda said...

You should come to rehearsals when I'm trying to teach the eh hem "old" folks a dance... I've never belly laughed so much! They are too funny.

Tom and Nancy said...

We love Mr. Bean movies!
Nancy

Sling said...

I love Mr. Bean!
He reminds me of Buster Keaton.

Middle Child said...

silly silly silly and good stuff

Cazzie!!! said...

Absolutely classic! Went to see this at the movies, we all laughed until we cried, haha

John said...

Most Excellent!