Friday, May 08, 2009

Exhale

I talked with my brother Bill this evening. He got the biopsy report today. NO CANCER! When I heard the report I felt like I could finally exhale. It felt like I had been holding my breath ever since we learned he had a mass in his lung. What a wonderful relief.

The doctor does not know for sure what the mass is, but it is not cancer. It may be an infection that has somehow encapsulated or a cyst of some sort. More tests will have to be done, but the mass is not cancer. That is good enough news for us all today.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that it's good news.

Sling said...

That is terrific news! :)
See!..The outcome will be what it is,whether you worry or not.

John said...

Wonderful Wonderful!

Middle Child said...

Wow...that is so good and wonderful...ahhhhh!