Thursday, December 20, 2007

Five Christmas Concerts







Here is a sample of five Christmas concerts. The elementary school, starring my beautiful ten year old granddaughter, sang about about a partridge in a pear tree. The middle school and my handsome young tenor sang a mix of carols and gospel songs. The beautiful alto in the high school choir was impressive. My favorite daughter-in-law on the French horn and my granddaughter on the violin played beautifully in the orchestra of a church concert. I had fun singing in the senior chorale. It is beginning to sound a lot like Christmas.

7 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

How gorgeous is that? I love these images..next year I plan to sing in some Christmas concerts too :)

Unknown said...

Music, music all around! How wonderful the folks in your family are so very musically oriented.

julie said...

Sue, tears are forming as I type this. I love all of you so intensely and miss seeing those special faces. You are a part of my family and I am so glad.

rosemary said...

What a lovely family...all of you...Have a wonderful Christmas.

Sling said...

That's what I'm talkin' about!..
What a fantastic musical legacy!
A blessing on your house mom. :)

John said...

What to say that hasn't already been said? Thanks for the reminders

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, MOM!