Monday, September 27, 2010

Two Month Follow-Up

I have just returned from my two month follow-up appointment with the surgeon. I heaved a very large sigh of relief when he said that everything is healing well. Recovery looks to be right on schedule. I am now allowed to start puting some weight on my foot as long as I wear my orthopedic boot. He expects me to be able to be completely weight-bearing by the time I see him again in a month. I was quite happy when he gave me permission to take this hot, uncomfortable boot off when I go to bed. I am greatly looking forward to a comfortable night's sleep.

I feel like I can see a light at the end of this long tunnel of recovery. I will be able to walk again.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Great news. Keep believing! :)

rosemary said...

You will be able to walk again....AND BE PAIN FREE!!!!!! YAY, SUE.