Thursday, September 13, 2007

14


Fourteen years ago today a baby girl was born and immediately took up residence in my heart. This little girl, our fourth grandchild, has grown into a beautiful, talented and loving young woman. It is hard to believe that she is in high school this year. The time has gone so very quickly. She has been bitten by the theater bug and loves acting and all things surrounding theater. She has just landed the role of the wicked witch of the west in a community theater production of The Wizard of Oz. That will be such a fun role to play. She dreams one day of becoming a make-up artist for Hollywood stars. I believe she can achieve whatever dream she set her heart on.

Happy birthday beautiful girl. I love you!

2 comments:

rosemary said...

She is lovely...happy birthday. Aren't grandchildren wonderful? I just talked to one of my grandsons and he whispered I love you without my saying it first...he is 2.

Cazzie!!! said...

What a gorgeous young lady..Happy Birthday :)