Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Did You Hear the Angels Singing

Did you hear the angels singing this morning? There were rainbows in the sky and happy little bluebirds were dropping flower petals around me. It was a moment of sheer bliss in my little world. Their song went something like this, “ Praise God for great blessings. Sue is taking a real shower. Rivers of warm water flow down her back. Water washes the wounded foot. She feels so clean, so fresh. Showers of blessings are falling, Soon Sue will be well.”

3 comments:

Tracy said...

So glad you got a shower. I felt that way yesterday when I took a shower after we returned from camping.

Glad you're on the mend!

Random Thinker said...

I wondered what that heavenly sound was.

Miss Healthypants said...

Yay! Who knew taking a shower could be such bliss? *smiles*