Saturday, July 19, 2008

Home

We are home. The trip was wonderful beyond our wildest expectations! We have many pictures and stories to share, but right now we are just too tired after the forty hours of travel since we left the boat yesterday morning. We will sort it all out and I promise to share soon.

The day after we left my sister-in-law fell and hit her head. We were out of contact and just found out when we got home. She has a bleed in the brain that they can't seem to control. She is non-responsive and on a ventilator now while my sweet brother tries to be hopeful . Pray for Jean and my brother Bill.

8 comments:

Barb said...

I will pray for you and Bill to be strong through this sad time. Hope
your sister-in-law recovers soon.

Sling said...

Add my prayers to the group mom..

Tracy said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to see and read all about your trip.

I'll add Jean to my prayers.

Unknown said...

I'm with everyone else- my good thoughts sent your way too.

julie said...

Sue, I am so sad about Jean. She and Bill are so cute together and seemed to the world to each other. So sweet with each other. I am so sorry.

Linda said...

love and prayers from me too!

ditto on the welcome home--I am totally excited about hearing about and seeing the pics from your trip...

Simon said...

Good grief, I've only just caught up with this post - Im so sorry to hear this, and I hope they are both going to be OK. My thoughts are with you.

John said...

Our prayers are heading your way as well.