Friday, September 18, 2009

Peace

I am in a warm place where all feels safe and peaceful. I am a giant oak tree planted firmly in the ground standing straight and tall, ready for all storms. One foot lifts up and presses firmly against my other leg as my arms lift high. I am an aspen tree quaking in the wind looking graceful and beautiful as I sway in the wind. One foot is planted firmly on the floor as I lean forward, hands reaching out, with my other leg stretched out behind and curving upward. I am beautiful young dancer ready to leap into the sky. I am floating on the warmth, slowly breathing in gratitude and breathing out peace. All is well with my soul.

I do love my aqua yoga class.

5 comments:

Miss Healthypants said...

Aqua yoga class?--wow, I'd love to try it! I've never even heard of it...sounds lovely. :)

Jennie said...

That was a beautiful post too! I can't say that I've felt better than when I used to do yoga years ago. I don't know why I stopped. Peace is right. Aqua yoga sounds lovely.

Sling said...

Sounds like you are spiritually in touch..I won't distract you.

Middle Child said...

That is just lovely

John said...

I am moss. Spreading myself out over any flat surface I can find, and everything underneath me is warm and moist.

I could really get into yoga.