Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Anniversary

I began this blog one year ago yesterday. This is my 198th post. Blogging is a fascinating experience. Through this blog I have found old friends and found a way to keep up with their lives. I have made some new friends whose true names I don’t even know, but we have touched one another’s lives and feel a connection. I know more about local friends by reading some of their ramblings about life. It has been a window into the lives of people who are very different from me. Their blogs help me to understand and appreciate other ways of living and thinking. I find that we are all more alike than we are different and the differences make this medium a wonderful view of the world.

Thank each of you for helping me to make this journey

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

Well said!

julie said...

Thanks for keeping the conversation going.