Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolution Keeping

In order to follow through with my resolutions, today I joined the local health club. My knees have not been behaving as they should and have caused me too much pain to walk for any distance. I am beginning to feel like a slug for lack of exercise. So, starting tomorrow morning I will be participating in water aerobics class three or four times weekly. I am looking forward to this no impact exercise. I think it may be a fun way to become a little more fit.

What are you doing this year to stay fit?

3 comments:

julie said...

I have done water aerobics at BBT before and it was a real workout.
Can you tell that I finally registered with the new blogger?
Yay! I can leave you comments again.

Mom said...

Julie,
It is good to have you back on the blog, but it was even better to have you here ne person!

AM Kingsfield said...

(Excuse the off topic Mom, but how was the switch Julie? I'm skeptical that it won't cause a problem.)

I'm trying to get off sugar again. I fell off the wagon during pastry season.