Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Concert


One of my favorite things is being part of the senior chorale. Almost a hundred of us old folks get together every Thursday and practice singing. I had never been a part of a singing group until I retired and I find I really love it. My fellow chorale member are a lively bunch of people who love life. We have a great time together. Our young director is quite demanding and works us hard. I think we sound pretty good when we finally get ready to perform. Our holiday program this year was all hallelujah music. All the songs were based on that wonderful word, hallelujah. It was great fun to perform before an audience of over 500 people.


7 comments:

Sling said...

Wondermous!.. :)

just me said...

It sounds like great fun. I hope to be like you when I grow up.

See you New Year's Eve :)

Cazzie!!! said...

Awesome! I love it! Such fun!

John said...

Ya'll sounded great. And your director really gets into it, doesn't he? Singing is fun.

Unknown said...

Goosebumps in 17 seconds. I would have probably swooned if I had been there in person!

AM Kingsfield said...

It is always a wonderful show!

Middle Child said...

WOW!!!! that is wonderful...I never admitted this to my sisters, but I loved singing in the choir...may do so again one day