Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Princess Pixie Dust

Greeting from Orlando, Florida.

We arrived here Sunday night after driving south on I-95 for two days. Our purpose was fulfilled when our beautiful granddaughter, Princess Pixie Dust, got off work. She has been working here in the Magic Kingdom since May. She is having a wonderful time, but was in great need of a hug from her gramma and grampa. It has been wonderful to listen to the high drama of a genuine Disney princess. She is sharing an apartment here with six twenty-one year old women, so life is full of great drama.

Tomorrow she is taking us to Disney's Animal Kingdom so grampa can see birds. Thursday she is taking us to see her Magic Kingdom. It is wonderful to be here with her.

I'll post some pictures when we get home.

7 comments:

Middle Child said...

Orlando Florida oh my God! Thats where a good friend of ours a Dr Roy Kupsinel lived. He died last year about two months after my husband was killed by Royal North Shore hospital (Australia). We depended on him to supply the liquid Adalat which saved Don's life so many times. Roy was not only a photogapher but also a magician and a GP as well but a GP who followed integrative medicine...my HERO...Orlando Florida...unbelievable...wow

Magenta said...

Princess Pixie Dust is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents.

I thought I had the best grandparents ever - from whom it is obvious you were taking notes!

Have a fabulous visit with Disney's best princess!

Anne said...

Say hello to Goofy for me!

rosemary said...

you two are just travelin' everywhere....bring home some pixie dust and sprinkle it in Idaho...I need it.

AM Kingsfield said...

I hear we aren't the only ones impressed with our little pixie.

Can you imagine Career Day in an Orlando school?

walk2write said...

I bet you brought along a care package for her, complete with baked goods. Everytime my mom visits, she has to bring along something homemade for her kids and grandkids. We stopped protesting years ago, citing excuses like possible cavities in the kids' teeth and expanding waistlines in the adults, but she turned a deaf ear and still continues to do it. We just accept it and are thankful that she has the good health and strength to continue blessing us with the goodies.

Mom said...

Middle child, It is good to know that Orlando is known for something other that entertainment.

rosemary, I sent a big bag of pixie dust to Sandpoint. Hope you are feeling the magic.

W2W, Of course we took a bag of goodies.