Grief brings tears. Tears are the price of love. Love is worth crying about.
It is so good to have a daughter-in-law who loves my son, my grandchildren and me.
I love being able hear the voices of people I love who are far away.
11. Our furnace.
It is very cold outside. I like being warm.
12. Flush toilets
It just makes life better
14. Daughters who check on me to make sure I’m OK.
15. Old pictures that make me smile.
16. Looking out the window at new fallen snow. Everything looks so clean.
17. Oatmeal with blueberries.
18. Stories that take me to wonderful places. I am so glad that I can read.
19. A good report from the doctor. It seems that I really do have a good heart.
20. Sunlight glistening on long icicles.
21. Being buried in a warm, happy place during a blizzard.
22. The internet
23. The aroma of a big pot of chili on a snowy day.