Sunday, January 24, 2016

My list continues

Making a list of 1000 things for which I am thankful for is harder than I had expected it to be. I am sad about the death of my sister-in-law, but grateful for the years she lived. We survived a blizzard with no problem. Life is indeed good. I have been adding to my list of thanksgivings, but to reach 1000 I will have to learn to be more observant. Here is the continuation of the list.


8. Tears.
 Grief brings tears. Tears are the price of love. Love is worth crying about.
9.  Allyson
It is so good to have a daughter-in-law who loves my son, my grandchildren and me.
10.  Telephones
I love being able hear the voices of people I love who are far away.
11.  Our furnace.
            It is very cold outside. I like being warm.
12.  Flush toilets
13.  Chocolate
            It just makes life better
14.  Daughters who check on me to make sure I’m OK.
15.  Old pictures that make me smile.
16.  Looking out the window at new fallen snow. Everything looks so clean.
17.  Oatmeal with blueberries.
18.  Stories that take me to wonderful places. I am so glad that I can read.
19.  A good report from the doctor. It seems that I really do have a good heart.
20.  Sunlight glistening on long icicles.
21.  Being buried in a warm, happy place during a blizzard.
22.  The internet
23.  The aroma of a big pot of chili on a snowy day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today i got quality info which i was serchig last few days...All the time we are just be here to share with you the pinoy channel tv replays and updates which you will be get online without getting any membership.