Friday, January 27, 2017

Aqua Yoga

I love my aqua yoga class. Life has been stressful lately and this class helps the chatter in my head slow down and I feel a bit of peace. The warm water surrounds me and holds me up. I greet my fellow yogis and feel their friendship and love. The teacher smiles and we begin to breathe deeply and to sway and stretch in this this place that feels safe. I stretch and hold a pose. I concentrate on breathing in and out. I stand in tree pose and gaze out the window at the bare trees of winter. The sky is dark with clouds. The scene is gloomy. Then suddenly a ray of sunshine breaks through and I see a patch of blue sky. I am reminded that the sun is still there. Blue skies will return. The trees appear lifeless, but I know that spring will come and these trees will sprout new green leaves.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Spring will come. Life will return.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

Unknown said...

I love hearing things about peoples life and I love this blog. I got inspired to start my own blog called clothespinners.blogspot.com and I love it. Check it out.