Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Did That Happen

Not too long ago my daughter came to tell us the very exciting news that she was pregnant. This baby was much wanted and the answer to many prayers. My third granddaughter was beautiful and perfect in every way. She has filled our world with joy.

I can't quite figure out this beautiful baby girl grew up so fast. I blinked my eyes and she became a young woman. Today she is on her way to Ohio to start her freshman year at Kent State University. It is a day filled with many emotions as she begins this new phase on her journey though life.

We love you Sofie. You fill us up with pride.

5 comments:

Miss Healthypants said...

Very lovely! :)

just me said...

we dropped E off at her college today... wasn't it just yesterday they were in second grade together? time does fly...

poet said...

great photo, grandkids, aren't they great?

booda baby said...

Oh, you must be BURSTING with pride. She has that look of big joy with life in her eyes - the sign of great things to come. :):) Yay for you! (And her).

Middle Child said...

How beautiful she is - and I know you must be so happy - the news of another baby to the family is always a treasure