Wednesday, October 05, 2011

New York

I am beginning to get excited now. We leave tomorrow morning. We will catch the train and ride to New York City. I'm a small town girl and the big city is an exciting place to visit. I am always overwhelmed by to enormous number of people and the gigantic buildings. I expect I will walk into a pole while I gawk at all the sights. On Saturday we will board a river boat and head up the Hudson river. I have never been in that part of the country. It should be beautiful along the river with the autumn leaves coloring the landscape. We will stop along the way to tour Hyde Park ,West Point and several other spots.

I hope to be able to share some good stories and beautiful pictures.

3 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

How exciting. I don't crave world travel (yet) but New York is one place I would love to visit.
Have a wonderful time!

Cazzie!!! said...

How exciting, please share some pics with us when you can :)

Middle Child said...

Enjoy - I am not a big traveller - but its good to anticipate something and hope it is as good as you hope